Noonan Family Swim School
Request a Make-Up
If you miss a lesson, you may choose to:
Reporting an Absence
- Attend Family Swim; family swim is offered at each location on Saturday. Times vary at each location, please check with the admin team to verify the time offered at your location!
- Request a make-up lesson on our website. We will respond within 24 business hours via e-mail.
- Request a make-up lesson in person at our 4S Ranch, Carlsbad, or Murrieta locations.
Make-ups are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
Each student is allowed one make-up request per month for missed lessons.
The consistency of attending your scheduled class is one of the keys to our program.
- Can only be requested and scheduled AFTER your class has been missed.
- Must be scheduled within the month that you miss your class.
o If the missed lesson occurs during the last week of the month, the make-up can be scheduled through the 7th of the following month.
- Can be booked a maximum of 7 days in advance.
o Please do not request a make-up further than 7 days in advance.
- Provide a private or semi-private make-up class.
- Transfer make-ups to another student.
- Issue a credit for a missed class.
- Re-schedule a make-up.
o Once your make-up is booked it is permanent.
- Schedule a make-up for a make-up.
If your child is going to be absent, it's helpful to let us know in advance . However, it is not necessary to report an absence in order to schedule a make-up.